Monday, July 05, 2010

"Life is all about identifying the co-incidences"

I was driving in this pin drop silence, after this heated argument over a trivial matter. A Thousend thought were running around the mind and was just scared to break the silence, she too seems lost and I was sure that same thoughts were running around her mind too. This was not a new thing but today I don’t know, it was stretched a bit.

"Life is all about identifying the co-incidences", I don’t exactly remember where I read it or was it told to me by someone, may be my grandfather must have told me this. So that doesn't mean I seek the co-incidences, but I do notice many a events which shows the path or say which just gives you a hint of a force around us. These simple co-incidences some times are too simple to get noticed and that’s where the trick lies, and more you become aware of this, the path becomes simpler.

So the silence was killing both of us in our minds, the bumpy road was suddenly turned into a smooth drive, no traffic chaos and out of the blue I tuned the local radio station. The final stanza of this beautiful song was being aired:

http://www.radioreloaded.com/tracks/?15052[Listen to it, worth to spare few minutes]

Here are the lyrics of this last stanza: Kabhi tujhko gila mujhse, kabhi mujhko shikayat hai, Magar phirbhi tujhe meri, mujhe teri zaroorat hai, Main ye iqraar karta hoon, main tujhse pyar karta hoon, Zindagi aa raha hoon main. Liye sapne nigahon me, chala hoon teri rahon me Zindagi aa raha hoon main.....

We both smiled and were laughing, yes the ice was broken and there were tears in her eyes. It was just another co-incidence and I was trying to identify it.

Hugs

Adi.

No comments: